- Package of flour tortillas
- Shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican style)
- Cooked chicken (optional)
- Diced bell peppers (optional)
- Sour cream or guacamole (optional)
Place one flour tortilla on a microwave safe plate. Cover with shredded cheese, chicken and diced peppers. Place another tortilla on top and microwave on High for 60 to 90 seconds.
Remove from microwave and cut. Serve with sour cream or guacamole for dipping.
While this recipe requires some prep work, it is sure to please the kids and adults.
- Cheese ravioli (cooked)
- Spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- Meatballs* (cooked)
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce
- Fresh spinach
- Parmesan cheese
Place all the items is separate containers and let the kids select their pasta, sauce and toppings.
*Save yourself some time and buy a bag of frozen meatballs. Just place them on the oven on a cookie sheet and bake according to the package directions.