What Regional Prevention Councils Do
The Regional Prevention Council collaborative provides vital community resources.
The Trust Fund provides funding to each Regional Prevention Council, which is used to support programs and services in the region to strengthen families and prevent child abuse and child neglect. The Regional Prevention Council Coordinator implements and monitors the services for the region.
How Regional Prevention Councils Can Help You
Regional Councils meet a variety of needs in local communities. There may be something for you if you are:
- Looking for a parenting class or other type of parenting support
- Looking for training opportunities as a professional who works with families
- Looking for funding opportunities for your prevention program
- Looking for data about the impact of child abuse and neglect in your region
- Looking for service providers in your community
- Looking for information regarding how you can get involved in supporting your community to better help Ohio families
The interactive map can help you find contact information, classes, events, grant opportunities, and more in your region.
Regional Prevention Council Contacts
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (937) 496-7633